Property rights

For any property transaction involving land, a house, a flat or a rented building, ACTA notaries can draft the required notarial records.

These are usually purchase documents, in the form of a forward sale with or without the right of emption, promise of sale, as well as deeds of gift. The notary is also qualified to deal with condominuims, usufructs, right of habitation and other servitudes.

In relation to mortgages, the notary establishes or makes amendments to the guarantee in what is called the “mortgage note”.